evieeviolet

I thought I'd add this box so that you get to feel for me and the posts before reading them in depth if you want to, I have a love for most things Disney (covering myself) I'm a qualified hairdresser and beautician (so hopefully I can give you some helpful tips) and love all things girly as well as the odd PS game thrown in the mix, I started this blog as I wanted somewhere I could voice my opinion as well as trying something new. My Blog is full of Disney, Monthly Favourites, Hauls, Reviews, Makeup looks, What's in my Makeup bag, Festive season posts and some Random ones here and there. so why not give me a follow and take a peek.....

Monday 15 January 2018

Sale Buys



Sale Buys

I bought these either in the sale or there was a discount code that was sent too me or it was a limited time offer on the website.


Cath Kidston

 CathKidstonxDisney Mickey mouse strip leather lozenge bag originally £100

When I first saw this bag I fell in love it's a classic mickey on a beautiful cream bag but the price was way too much for me so I put it to the back of my mind and then when they sent me a promotional code before Christmas I thought I'd treat myself and this would be my last big treat for a couple of months while I try to save some money. It's a good size bag as well you can't fit the mickey purse in it as it's too long but there is plenty of room for other things.

Mickey and Friends curved continental wallet originally £38

Again love the DisneyxCathkidston ranges and this purse was just too pretty too say no too  it would of been rude to pass up on this purse it has loads of card slots, a zipped compartment and two slots for notes the fabric on the inside is beautiful. I kind of don't want to use it as it's too pretty and I don't wanna ruin the purse.

Painted Glitter Framed cosmetic bag originally £18

I love anything glittery, I think I was a magpie in another life and I needed a medium makeup bag that will fit a decent amount of makeup in it. I like that it has a metal frame meaning it keeps it shape and won't get squished or misshaped when travelling. 

Cult Beauty (Code on certain eye palettes)

Lime Crime Pocket Candy Palettes in Pink Lemonade and Sugar Plum


This combines my love of Polly Pockets and makeup in one product and I love them and I can't wait to have a play with them and create some beautiful Makeup Monday looks for the blog. There was a blue one but I feel like I'd use these two the most and the blue one would just get put the the back of my beauty box and never be used.

Boots (January Sale)

Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium

I wanted this since I got a sample when I buying some YSL lipstick last year and I loved it. I always buy fragrance in the sale as you always get a better deal this gift set was original £71 and I paid £47 and you get a 50ml and a mini perfect for popping in a bag for a night out. (I am planning on doing a perfurme haul/overview of all the ones I have and love)


So that is what I bought in the sales or with code this January I do love a good sale shop and this will be the last time I can treat myself for a while as I need to save my money for other things.

evieeviolet
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment