evieeviolet

I thought I'd add this box so that you get to feel for me and the posts before reading them in depth if you want to, I have a love for most things Disney (covering myself) I'm a qualified hairdresser and beautician (so hopefully I can give you some helpful tips) and love all things girly as well as the odd PS game thrown in the mix, I started this blog as I wanted somewhere I could voice my opinion as well as trying something new. My Blog is full of Disney, Monthly Favourites, Hauls, Reviews, Makeup looks, What's in my Makeup bag, Festive season posts and some Random ones here and there. so why not give me a follow and take a peek.....

Sunday 3 September 2017

August Favourites




August Favourites


Cinema

The Hitman's Bodyguard

I really like this film more then I thought I would, it was funny had lot of action, pretty much had everything a good films need plus the beautiful Ryan Reynolds was in it so that's a bonus. I would buy it on DVD and watch it again..


Beauty and Skincare

Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette



I love this palette, I bought it from Cult Beauty didn't really know much about this brand but this palette is amazing, highly pigmented great shades thought it would be perfect for Autumn/Winter Looks and I'm so excited in creating more Makeup Monday looks (my skin broke out with the cold I got so I was waiting for it to be better)

Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask


First tried this when it was offer in Superdrug and new in, I think I prefer tissue masks to other masks you actually apply as they are just so easy to put on and take off, made my skin feel super soft and you just massage the excess product in so you don't waste product and yeah I may look like an Alien but I can deal with that for 15 minutes.


Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Hyaluronic Shot 



I've seen a lot about this product and when I saw it had a 1/3 off I thought why not treat myself and I was most excited to see if it really would reduce redness and it has helped I think I just need to be more brave and put it on by it's self on a night

NYX Blotting Papers


I've look for ages for these as every time I go to the NYX section they've been sold out so I finally got my hands on some as they are £5.50 so they don't break the bank, they work and are a handy size to put in your bag.


The Body Shop Make your own Eye Shadow Palette.


When I was in The Body Shop they had a deal on when if you bought three shadows you got one free and the palette so being a sucker for a deal I though why not and I wanna do it again and get more beautiful colours I went for quiet a neutral shades they are all shimmers though so I'll have to purchase some mattes. But a great thing to build yourself then take away with you.


Everything Else


Leopard Print Biker Jacket Simplybe

I'm in love with this jacket. I saw it online in July but I was unsure whether it would be amazing or not. So when I saw it in person It was everything I've ever wanted in a jacket, it's heavenly I don't care if you think it's tacky cause I thinks it's freeking FABULOUS!!! 


Accessorize Embroidered Bag


This small bag is rather deceiving as I can fit my chunky purse, keys, phone, ipod, pocket mirror and the lip product of the day. As well as it being a decent size to fit everything you need it has this beautiful embroidery detail they also do it as a tote and a back pack but I know I'd get more use out of this cross body/clutch bag.

DW Home Lychee Candle




I went to Home Sense and I could spend every penny I don't have in there, They have such a big candle range so you smell lots and lots of them and this one was the winner for me it smells sooo good it's sweet but subtle not too over powering they have double wicks in them and I was really happy to find there was two so I got both of them as I know once I've finished them it'll be a sad day.


evieeviolet
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment